Today a variety of commercial carpet are available in the market with a variety of colors and designs. Commercial carpets are typically square pieces that are produced in 48 x 48 and 50 x 50 and 60 x 60 and are arranged like puzzles on the floor. These carpets were originally seen in commercial companies, but these days they have also found their way into homes. Due to the potential in the production of this model of carpets, they can also be manufactured in different sizes and shapes such as triangles, hexagons and pentagons upon customer request.
Different type of Commercial Carpet
Different types of commercial carpets are a major component of corporate and home decoration.
With the variety in the market today, the choice has become a little harder to see and change in the carpet world every day.
It may not be believable if one day we hear that carpets are broken into small pieces, but in today’s world of wonder, everything is possible.
Commercial floor coverings are a name that may be familiar to you; square or modular carpets are other names that belong to this product.
These tiles come in different sizes, designs and colors, and are souvenirs of modern decoration and have been able to replace other flooring with their designs and roles, especially in office buildings.
commercial room office carpet
One of the most important advantages of using a commercial room office carpet is that in the past when a large carpet or floor was damaged or dirty, it had to be replaced or razed. But these products have the feature that when a piece of them gets into such an event, only the same part is replaced or cleaned.
These carpets are widely used in modern spaces because they can be custom designed and used in a variety of colors.
Many of the colors and designs used in the production of these pieces can be used to create a sense of place and a special atmosphere.
Advantages of Commercial Carpets:
- Carpet tiles are easy to install and do not require a specialist.
- They are very easy to maintain.
- Are simply available in the market.
- When large carpets of asymmetric size are needed in a space, carpet tiles are the best choice.
- These rugs resemble wall to wall loop pile carpet, though they are more flexible.
- They are reasonably priced.
- Because of their small size, they are easy to pack and carry.
- Carpet tiles have the least waste at installation and in most cases there is no need to cut them. Especially in asymmetric and unconventional spaces much less waste is produced than other flooring.